Eligibility for Nursery/KG
The eligibility criteria for kids seeking admission in BAPS kindergarten are as follows:
- PREKG - should have completed 2 and a half years before the month of June
- LKG - should have completed 3 and a half years before the month of June
- UKG - should have completed 4 and a half years before the month of June
- Application forms will be issued at the school’s office from the last week of November Every Year
Procedure for admission to other Classes i.e. from Grade I to XII?
Students seeking admissions from grade 1 to 12 should undergo a written and oral entrance examination
The streams available for Grade XI
- English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology
- English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Computer Science
- English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Computer Science
- English, Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies and Computer Science
Admission Procedure for Grade XI?
Each student is allotted a faculty as counselor as soon as they join the course, who guide the student in academics as well as other aspects.
Submission of Registration Form
The following credentials should be submitted along with the application form.
- A Recent passport size photograph
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Residential proof
- Current year's First term Report card/Mark Statement (Applicable for classes I to IX)
- Community Certificate (If applicable)
- Copy of Aadhaar