Did you know?
At BAPS the progress of our students is evaluated in an uniquely different way, they are coached in such a way that their overall participation is made available so that a leadership quality is developed among them. In order to enhance their talents the school offers various extra curricular activities like Silambam , Karate, Classical dance, Archery, Rifle shooting, Contemporary dance, Chess, Skating, Instrumental music.
The school is managed by Dr S V Balasubramaniam with a view of establishing educational institutions with international standards. The management aspires to create a congenial ambience for developing academic learning through technologic superior and serene milieu, supported by unique and globally proven teaching methods
Yes, Bannari Amman Public School is Affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi Affiliation No: 1930433
Yes.We quench the scholastic and co scholastic needs of all the children who approach us.
The eligibility criteria for kids seeking admission in BAPS kindergarten are as follows:
- PREKG- should have completed 2 and a half years before the month of june
- LKG- should have completed 3 and a half years before the month of june
- UKG- should have completed 4 and a half years before the month of june
- Application forms will be issued at the school’s office from the last week of November every year
Students seeking admissions from grade 1 to 12 should undergo a written and oral entrance examination
All students those who have completed their 10th will be admitted in class 11 provided they produce their 10th board exam’s mark sheets
Streams Available for Senior Secondary level (Grade XI)
- STREAM I: English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Computer Science
- STREAM II: English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science
- STREAM III: English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology
- STREAM IV: English, Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies, Computer Science
- STREAM V: English, Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies, Maths
Additional Subjects: (Senior Secondary)
Physical Education, Home Science, Informatics Practices, Entrepreneurship
No, the school doesn’t teach any other foreign language other than English, for the time being
The school follows,an NCERT based private publication- Chrysalis for KG to grade 5 and NCERT syllabus for grade 6 and above.
Yes. The students of BAPS are empowered with IIT and NEET entrance coaching classes from grade 6 and above.
You may contact the school office at any hour of the working days
A stationery-GANDHI STORE, functions in our school premises for our students’ convenience. Books and uniforms will be provided in the school office at the time of admission.
Yes. The school provides transport facilities with the help of 16 vehicles ( both buses and vans)